WhatsApp is one of the most popular email applications in the world. Unfortunately, it happens from time to time that the application does not work. Sometimes the app breaks down and causes a panic on social networks. Sometimes it’s just an error on your phone. So here are all the problems you may encounter and all the solutions to remedy them.
Tips and tricks for Android
Make sure you download the latest version of WhatsApp for Android and install it
If it does not work, it is important to determine the origin of the problem. You must quickly determine whether it is a general concern or an error that affects you only.
In a few years, WhatsApp has become one of the most downloaded apps on the Google Play
Common WhatsApp Problems with Solutions
Below are the common whatsapp problems, and the solution to the problems are come with it.
WhatsApp is down
There are several ways to find out if the email application is down:
- You cannot receive or send messages. A standby clock is present next to the messages you wish to send.
- You cannot view the date and time of the last connection of your contacts (however, because some users can activate this option)
- You receive a “local connection timeout”
If these errors also affect other users, this means that the application suffers from a failure that can affect a large number of users, if not all.
Possible Solutions: If this is not a general failure, you can test these solutions:
- Check if your 3G or 4G and WiFi signals are disconnected. Try resetting them.
- Verify that you have accepted all the permissions of the application.
- Restart Your phone (switch your phone off and on again).
- If none of the above solutions works, probably, the application is down. So take your trouble patiently and use another instant messaging application.
Problems with installation of WhatsApp on your phone
- To download WhatsApp, you must have a smartphone running at least under Android 2.1.
Do you know how to check your device version? If no, navigate to Settings> About your phone> Android version. Also make sure you have enough space to install the application.
Attenton: To install WhatsApp, it is also necessary to have a phone number.
Install Whatsapp on a tablet without Root or 3G
If you have a tablet that works only with WiFi, you normally cannot install WhatsApp, but in reality a very simple trick allows you to do it.
I do not receive the WhatsApp activation code
During the installation of the application, WhatsApp requires that you enter a phone number to send a verification code. All accounts of this service are connected to a number. WhatsApp then sends a message to the phone number that you have communicated with an activation code that lets you run the service for good.
Solution: Please be sure to include the country code of your country. As a reminder, this is for Nigeria +234 and not 00234. The latest versions of the application generally know how to recognize your position and add the code automatically. But be careful, because errors occur.
Please note that if you do not receive the SMS, WhatsApp will call you to send you a new activation code.
Most of the time, this problem depends on your Internet connection or the WhatsApp connection that it has crashed several times. If you are unable to send a message, there are several options available:
- The simplest and most common solution is to restart the phone.
- You may also need to install the latest version of the app because yours is too dated (in this case, rdv in the Google Play Store to check your updates).
- Check your connection to the Internet, Wifi or 3G (via Settings, Connection and Network).
- Ensure that no Task Killer has been activated (a third-party application that will help you save energy by closing applications).
- Clear cache (in Settings> Applications> WhatsApp)
- Clear data (same path as previously)
- Finally, extreme solution: remove the application (same path) and reinstall it.
Whatsapp does not recognize my contacts
Finding your friends on the platform is very simple. You can have friends in your buddy list of “friends” or “family” that are hidden. Make sure they are in visible mode.
I cannot block unwanted contacts
It lets you block contacts. This is a necessary option if you accidentally shared your phone number with all your Twitter directory (it happened to a someone I know).
Solution: The only way to solve this is to place unwanted contacts, simply go to Settings> My Account> Privacy> Blocked, and then click the Add New button to add contacts to your blocked contacts list from your address book.
I cannot hide the time of my last login
You can, if you wish, hide the time and date of your last connection to the WhatsApp application. Solution:
- To do this, go to Settings> My Account> Privacy.
- Then choose the option you want.
- Hide the time of its last connection is possible
I want to delete my account
If you can no longer detach from WhatsApp, you can remove it. But be aware that when you decide to remove WhatsApp, you will not be able to re-download it to this number. To do this,
- Go to WhatsApp. Click Menu> Account Info Settings> Delete Account.
- Restore your number and click on “Delete Account” to solve this kind of problem.
So, the above article touched the WhatsApp’s Problems and Solutions to the problems. Do you find your own here? If no, you can comment using the below comment box to tell you the solution to your WhatsApp problem.