How to add Google Photo shortcut to the camera app is the latest discussion here. This Google photo app was first reported in May, 2015 by Google itself. This app seems to be another photograph app built by Google. They made it in the way we android users take photographs today. The photos and recordings files will so go down and sorted out with immediate effect. With this, you can discover and share them in a very faster way without consuming much memory space. Are you with me? Let’s quickly go to the steps involve in adding this app to android’s camera app.
Steps involve in Adding Google Photo Shortcut to your Android’s Camera App
Below are the steps involve in adding the app shortcut to your android device camera.
- At first, you must make sure that you are running the best and most recent Google photo app’s version on your device. Do you want to know how? Yeah! Quickly introduce or redesign this application from the associated connection.
You can download Google Photos application on the Google Play Store
- Have you downloaded the app? Now open your Google Photo app
- Navigate to “Settings” segment from the menu options in the app.
- Now authorize the “Camera shortcut” option by switching it on. In case you are using Android Marshmallow or the higher one, just tap on “Permit” when invited to give the app an extra consent.
READ THIS: top 4 schedule sms apps
Whenever you snap a photo with your camera app, a square will pop up over your viewfinder which is the Google Photo shortcut or logo. As a matter of course, it will be in an apparently irregular spot on your screen. However, this is effortlessly fixable. Simply long-press the shortcut, drag it as you wish.
- Have you done with the above steps? Once you’ve done with that, your photo will be able to get into Google Photo app when you take any photo. Simply tap the pop out google photo shortcut on your camera app, then you’ll be taken to Google Photo platform, finish with a catch that gives you a chance to cast your photo to any Chromecast-perfect gadget. From that point, you can even tap the collection symbol close to the upper right corner to see your whole Google Photos library.
So above are how to link google photo and device camera together i.e. how to save your snapped photos directly into google photo app from your camera. Do you have any alternative methods? Any questions? Kindly drop your message in the below provided comment box and don’t forget to share.